Issues like a temporary lock in the Facebook account can be quite difficult for business people, especially if they are dependent on it. Sudden loss of access can be quite challenging, and you need to act on it immediately.
Here are a couple of methods to unlock a Facebook account temporarily locked.
Recover Temporarily Locked Facebook Account
- Open your Facebook account in any web browser, and it will not allow you to log in.
- It will display an option to send a verification code to the friends already added to your account.
- Now, you need to select a few friends from that list and send the verification code to them.
- Now, get the verification code from your friends that has been sent to their email address.
- Now, you need to enter those codes corresponding to the name of the friends and image.
- Click on the Next button to proceed and wait for a few minutes for the codes to get validated.
- And once the codes are validated, you will see an option to reset the account password.
From there on, you can follow simple steps and reset the password to regain access to Facebook.
In case you cannot recover your account this way, you need to go another way.
Go to the Facebook Help page and search for the ‘My Facebook account disabled’ page. Please open it and fill out the details in it including, name, email address, ID, and a description of the issue. After that, they will contemplate whether to give you access or not. This is also a good way to resolve the Facebook account locked issue.